Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23

After a long day of work, all I longed for was to go home and change into some comfortable clothes and relax. But, soon as I clocked out at work Kendra, Kennedee, and I had hair appointments we had to rush off to so we wouldn't be late. By the time we all were trimmed and cleaned it was already seven! With stomachs growling, we headed to our favorite place to dine to satisfy our needs. Then, after long anticipation, I made it! I opened the front door and raced to my room, then jumped with open arms and belly flopped right into my bed!

While lying in bed I thought to myself, "God wants to be my bed in life." It sounds kind of weird when you put it that way but its true. All day I long for my bed and once in the presents, I jump with my arms open in trusting that my bed will catch me when I fall.

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. -Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment