Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24


What a crazy yet exciting month it has been. I still can't believe that the month of May has already came and gone just like a breath of fresh air. I also can't believe that I haven't blogged in a month! Where have I been?! That's right, I have been in AFRICA! Kendra and I have only been back for only four days and we still can't believe that we were actually in Africa. It was a trip of a lifetime that seemed to happen all to quickly.

We originally planned to blog everyday while we were there so that everyone back home could experience just what we were experiencing. We soon found out that phone and internet connection was no where to be found. But lucky enough my wonderful wife wrote in a journal telling about what we had done and felt everyday. So for the next week I will be blogging has if we had internet connection while we were in Africa in hope that you can feel and see just what Kendra and I did.

I pray that after this is all said and done, maybe you will be encouraged to take a leap of faith and plan a trip to Africa. To see the world through the eyes of a child is like nothing you have ever seen before!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there amazing man of God! It was a pleasure and honor to go to Africa with you and Kendra! I can't wait to see you Wednesday and all the days to come... squeeze Kendra for me and make her giggle an extra minute! -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 25, 2010

    Can't wait to read the day to day happenings of your mission in Africa and am praying for your future journey in Him - MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing you and Kendra were in Africa. I KNOW the Lord has great plans for the both of you and I am excited to see what He is going to do!!!
    Darleen

    ReplyDelete