Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Three R's

Revelation 2:3-4, "I know you are enduring patiently and bearing up for my name's sake, and you have not grown weary. but....I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first."

Last week, Pastor Curtis started reading this scripture in our men's group. As you read also, it starts out great for us! Then there is that but. Sometimes I feel there are to many "butts" in my life, "but" this one really kicked me back and opened up my eyes. Some how our eye's have became foggy, and could not see the path that we have been walking. It's so easy to get caught up in the politics of our Christian walk. Not realizing how much "stuff" we have added to it.

In verse five, Jesus says, "Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first." So, here are the three R's. Remember, Repent, and Repeat. God wants us to remember our child like faith we once had in the beginning of our walk. Then, repent of our sins, and get back to being children of God!

...God is SOO Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment